Search my Chats!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Randomness!

Computer: Men are all alike.
Me: No, I don't think so!
I think so!
Well, you might, but I don't!
I do.
 How?
How now brown cow? No, seriously, what's that mean?
What?
You are so confusing.
I just don't understand you.....
Well I don't understand you!
I think we were not meant to meet.
Oh ok I was just wondering.
About what? See what I mean?
No, I don't. Enlighten me.
YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KNOW!!!
But I thought you were the human! How would I know? I'm just a computer!
I can't read your mind, alright?
That is the very reason you should be able to read my mind.
Ah.... You know what, I give up.
Just because I don't like their music doesn't make me a bad person.
I chatted with Jabberwacky, at http://www.jabberwacky.com.


This chat was very....... Quizzical. Hahaha.


My funny rating is:
4 stars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment