Search my Chats!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Heated Chat

Check this chat out:
Eliza: Hello. I am ELIZA. How can I help you?
You: Well, I'm someone who looks for robots to chat to, and then record their chats for entertainment.
Eliza: Does it please you to believe I am someone who looks for robots to chat to and then record their chats for entertainment?
You: Well, I didn't know you had that job!
Eliza: Do you wish you didn't know me?
You: NO, of course not! It's a pleasure talking with you!
Eliza: You are being a bit negative.
You: No, I wasn't negative!
Eliza: You are being a bit negative.
You: What? No I am not!!!
Eliza: Does that question interest you?
You: NO!
Eliza: You are being a bit negative.
You: OH, COME ON!

Find this Chatter, Eliza, at http://www-ai.ijs.si/eliza-cgi-bin/eliza_script!

Hm..... This bot has a way too simple program for me!


The funny rating is.......
5 STARS!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment